Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dreams & Passions

Hello!

Welcome!

My blog.
It's about dreams.
It's about passions.
It's all about that fire that lies in our bellies, the quintessential fuel that keeps us alive & kicking even when we are down and out.

I have a dream. I wish to travel and see the world. And not just the big cities. I wish to see every nook & corner of our globe. Everything from Paris, Rome, New York down to Astana, Antananarivo & Ulaanbataar. From the Sahara to Antarctica. East or West. North Pole to South Pole. I want to see it all.

But then just globetrotting alone makes little difference.
And  more importantly, travelling inadvertently comes with expenses. I could try and wait to accumulate enough wealth...but then how much is too much?

Resting my dreams has never been an option for me.
So, what should I do?

Hmmm...
Time to look at it all over again.
There has to be another way of doing this, and for all I know, it will turn out to be better than the first!

Let's try to simplify this.
First things first. Ideally, the scope of  my dream is huge The canvas of dreams can never be limited. But we need a realistic scope for my dream. Even having said that, here comes the first rule of this blog.... You are allowed to dream whatever you like. You are allowed to fly as high as you choose. Remember that thing about sky not being the limit?

It might take me a while to figure out the actual scope of the what's and the how's involved. But I am sure I will get there, sooner or later (Better sooner than later!). But stick with me, while I figure it all out. I am sure the journey itself shall be very interesting.

I have always believed that if you really want something you can always achieve it. However, it's you who defines what takes priority and when. So, here I am, ready for a new beginning. I want to live my dreams. One dream at a time. I want to try and figure out what is it that I really want, why do I want it and more importantly, how do I turn my dreams to reality.

Stay tuned in with me, help me, guide me, or maybe, just be my friend and be here with me......

5 comments:

  1. You have good skill of writing but I am sorry to say that you not write regularly. If you are too busy,at least you can update it once a week. So, keep writing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Purvesh - Thank you!
    @Yusuf Kirmani - Will definitely try to be more regular in the future...I hope I shall be churning something more within a couple of days..

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog .. keep posting more...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Saurabh! When do I get to read yours?

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

I would really like to know your opinion - whether its about this particular post or my blog - feel free to shower me with bouquets or brickbats (or both!)

-Rashida